Friday, May 05, 2006

my terrible, awful, no good, very bad, week is almost over

  • Keith Richards won't be having any brain surgury. Maybe the tree-climbing 62-year-old could use it.
  • Send your questions for Morrissey! For example, "Why do you hate your Canadian fans so much? What did we ever to do you?"
  • Pete Doherty's blood paintings. I've seen better "paintings" by 5 year olds but I guess the blood factor makes it significant.
  • Noel Gallagher speaks about his dislike for baldness, whiny celebrities, and Welsh people. Way to offend as many people as possible in one interview Noel.
  • Stereogum has The Streets next single and new music from Sonic Youth.
  • The Rakes played a show in a London kebab shop last night.
  • Maximo Park are releasing a DVD, 'Found On Film', next month.
  • Did anyone else feel that earthquake yesterday?
  • (Thank you) Slaves. (I know it's old but I'm still ever so entertained by it.)
  • Have yourself a great weekend... and maybe some sex over the phone.
  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    my wife left me this week so that trumps your week!

    7:25 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Ouch!
    You win... and you have my sympathies...
    Next week can only get better after something like that.
    <3

    1:15 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    SEX ON TEH FONE


    michael k.

    (were you not surprised to see a woman on the other line aswell? seriously.)

    3:26 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    I like how that song is so old school it's "sex over the phone" instead of the abreviated "phone sex".

    And yeah, it's like at the last minute they decided they ought to put some women in it to make it "less gay".

    11:11 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home