Wednesday, May 03, 2006

fix my life

  • Rumour has it that despite Keith Richards recent release from hospital, he's due back for surgury to treat a small brain haemorrhage. A spokesperson for the band didn't confirm or deny this. I wouldn't worry though, he's Keith Richards - nothing can kill him!
  • Speaking of people who miraculously haven't died despite mass drug consumption... David Bowie's taking a sabbatical! His reason? "I'm fed up with the industry. And I've been fed up for quite some time."
  • Expect American influences (like Bruce Springsteen), not British ones, on the new Killers album.
  • Noel: "I wanted to kill Liam - Again". When I grow up I want to be a Gallagher (will settle for "drunken lout").
  • Gorillaz are writing an "autobiography". So, since they're a fake band doesn't that mean they can pretty much make up anything they like?
  • The Superficial has the best commentary. Ever.
  • Maybe the guy at the movie theatre was on to something when he said I looked like Kelly Clarkson. But only when she's brunette, chubby, and looking slightly rough.
  • If you live in Toronto and you are
    a) selling an old cell phone for very cheap,
    b) working for a company that's hiring in the Communications field, and/or
    c) know of a decent one-bedroom apartment for rent (June 1) in central Toronto,
    please get in touch with me.
  • 4 Comments:

    Blogger heather said...

    Did you hear about Richard Ashcroft's turn as a celebrity footballer for charity tonight?

    http://www.safc.com/news/?page_id=9487

    I'd pay to see that goodness.

    3:46 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    dunno if you have this already or not.

    http://knkisser.blogspot.com/2006/05/morrissey-simulated-canadian-farewell.html#links

    cheers,
    markus

    1:56 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Aw, thanks so much Heather and Markus for making my life a lot easier today :)

    3:33 PM  
    Blogger modernmod said...

    I'll give you my old cellphone. Its with Telus.

    4:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home