Wednesday, July 05, 2006

nothing in the news

  • I've seriously been all over the Interweb for the past hour trying to find something to write about... Turns out there's nothing going on! It's a very slow news day so I just did what I could!
  • Kasabian have some harsh words for Bloc Party, Pete Doherty, Test Icicles, and The Automatic in the new NME.
  • Alan from The Rakes had a naked encounter with riot police in Spain and gives a terribly boring interview to PETA2.
  • The 12 year old in me who had a massive crush on Jarvis Cocker for years kinda died a little yesterday.
  • It's a beautiful day. Get out by the pool/beach and listen to a good summer song (NSFW).
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM who I'm sure has lurked me and my blog out over the Internet!
  • 4 Comments:

    Blogger Janice said...

    LOL with regards to your Jarvis Cocker comment! That was awesome. Anyway, i just want to let you know that I am digging all the multimedia content...keep them up! And too bad I didn't run into you at the Harbourfront over the weekend.

    12:09 PM  
    Blogger modernmod said...

    Look who else is up there as one of his little friends!!!

    8:09 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Crap, now I'm going to be listening to that Pussy song all day.

    9:01 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Janice - Its so true! Thanks for the encouragement with posting more pics/vids (yours are always great)! It's a shame we didn't run into each other but maybe I'll see you at kat's party on Sunday?

    modernmod - I was going to say something but then I didn't know if I should... Well done.

    Anonymous - Sorry, it's addictively good!

    CPD - Well I for one do!

    10:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home