Wednesday, August 09, 2006

and oh its oh so tawdry

  • Who was at the Sonic Youth show last night? How was it?
  • Pete Doherty's been having secret studio sessions with Mike Skinner. Pete laid down some vocals on an updated version of 'Prangin' Out' which just might be The Streets next single.
  • Dirty Pretty Things take up a good cause.
  • Jenny Lewis and Scissor Sisters have announced fall North American tour dates... and by "North American" they mean pretty much all American except for one stop in Toronto.
  • Anyone else bummed The Knife aren't coming to Toronto?
  • This September Placebo will release a 10th anniversary re-mastered version of their classic eponymous debut. I loved this album when I was 15.
  • Basement Jaxx have new music up on their MySpace site. They can do no wrong in my ears.
  • Fans of Cerys Matthews can hear some tracks off her new album "Never Said Goodbye" on her official MySpace site. Quite simply, I worship this woman.
  • Rachel (Scenestars) made a great picture post about all the dumb bitches who wore ridiculous shoes to Lollapalooza over the weekend.
  • These pictures of Britney Spears (without airbrushing) and Jessica Simpson (not looking this good) help me feel better about myself. Yes, I am sad.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home