Sunday, August 20, 2006

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Hey kids! I just wanted to give everyone fair warning that, as of tomorrow (my first day of work at a "big girl" job), things are going to change a bit different around these parts. I will aim to post every weeknight but that might not happen everyday (especially this first week) and updates will likely be shorter than I've done in the past... I'll do what I can but please understand I'm about to undergo a major change in my lifestyle and it's going to take me a while to adjust...

And yes, I am totally freaking out right now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck at the new job

9:15 PM  
Blogger pete said...

I do the majority of my posts at work, you'll be okay, haha. Good luck.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Julio Enriquez said...

snob-

1st - good luck at your new job.
2nd - in due time you will find a way to manipulate the system, especially if your new job is an office one.
3rd- once you find a way to do this, you will be posting more than when you were u/e.....
4th-my best posts are when i'm at work...

welcome to the real world...
july

5:36 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Thanks everyone... I dont think I can get away with updating at work but if there's a way I can do it (on my own time), I will.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home