Thursday, August 10, 2006

i can only disappoint u

  • Happy National Duran Duran Appreciation Day!
  • Mansun are releasing a "Best Of" next month. They really did have a lot of good songs.
  • Brazilian Girls have been added to the Osheaga line-up. Oh and you can listen to their new single "Jique" here.
  • Peaches joins PETA to protest Canada's seal hunt. I can't wait to see the print ad.
  • Turns out Carl Barat broke his collarbone while drunkenly driving a motorbike around a parking lot. Good idea.
  • Ray Davies is to receive a prestigious Icon award from BMI because he's so great and like, took a bullet and stuff.
  • Say what you want about their music but OK Go sure know how to make a video.
  • Is this the cutest picture of Nicky Wire or what?
  • Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! This has to be the worst thing that could ever happen to next year's Glastonbury in my eyes.
  • Did anyone else see this story on Primetime last night? I don't usually watch Primetime and I don't think I ever will again after that sob-session.
  • Pressure is mounting for me to give in to the skinny jean.
  • For the Canadian girls, my local La Senza stores recieved new shipments of the ITEC bra (aka, the greatest bra discovery of my life) yesterday so I encourage you to go out, get one and get change your life (or, at the very least, improve your cleavage). And yes, I am being serious.
  • OMG! Fake Prom this weekend? Already? Where has the summer gone?
  • 4 Comments:

    Blogger Janice said...

    i cannot stand leah mclaren, but i have to say, I am about to give in to the skinny jeans too!

    11:45 AM  
    Blogger wonderbug said...

    i wouldn't listen to anything leah mclaren has to say...she's an idiot.

    1:03 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mansun were amazing. Can you get the Kleptomania Box set over there in Canada? It was a 3CD set of bsides & rarities and the sessions for the unreleased 4th album. Good stuff. I could probably hook you up with a few zips of the mp3s if you're interested.

    5:57 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    finally. a post about your tits. we'd ben waiting. :-)

    1:49 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home