Thursday, August 17, 2006

what goes on tour stays on tour

  • Babyshambles are releasing a new album - a compilation of songs chosen by the band called 'Back On The Bus - What Goes On Tour Stays On Tour'. LOVE THE TITLE.
  • Whoa! The Killers new video looks fucking intense!
  • Badly Drawn Boy's new video/single "Born In The UK"!
  • Culture Bully has new music from Sloan.
  • Lily Allen announces shows in LA and Chicago this October... but no Canadian date :(
  • I'm totally looking forward to watching Mean Girls under the stars tonight.
  • I think I've decided I'm taking tomorrow off as my last day of freedom before my "big girl job" starts on Monday. Deal with it. Go see Snakes on a Plane or something instead!
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    is that a preview of the killers video or an actual movie futuring the killers new music?

    1:09 PM  
    Blogger modernmod said...

    Rumour has it both Badly Drawn Boy & Lily Allen are playing the Mod Club Theatre...but what do I know.

    5:37 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    anonymous - I actually think its the music video!

    modernmod - Bah! I am so jealous of your life! I just heard BDB is playing October 14th! When's Lily Allen coming and more importantly, can you sneak little ol' me into that show?

    9:24 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home