Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I am insatiable but sadly, like all good things, my weekend has finally come to an end... I would send my thanks to anyone who did anything and everything for me these past few days. Mad love goes out to my girls Laila and Alana for the pleasure of their company and for providing me with cozy beds to rest my drunken head. Respect to my favourite DJ ever who kept me dancing last night. Props to everyone who gave me drinks, bought me drinks, drank with me, told me to stop drinking... LOVES IT.
  • I'm speechless. Last night THE MUSIC WERE BRILLIANT. Their performance made my hair curl. Seriously.
  • ... And if you haven't seen it yet, take a look at the new video for Freedom Fighters from The Music.
  • Robbie Williams reignites the fued with Oasis in his new book Feel.
  • How could Kylie abandon her hot pants and stilettos!?! She IS hot pants and stilettos!
  • Primal Scream and Spiritualized join forces. I can imagine the conversations between Bobby Gillespie and Jason Pierce already... "No mate, my body is waaay more destroyed by years of drug abuse than yours will ever be!"
  • The debut album from The Marble Index hits stores today!
  • Morrissey tickets for the Toronto show go on sale this Friday.
  • Killer remix.
  • For Toronto fans of The Cure... Cure Fest 2004.
  • Suddenly I'm very interested in the Olympics.
  • Celebrity Dress-Up Fun.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home