Friday, August 20, 2004

So today is my last day at work... It’s bittersweet to say the least...
They took me out for lunch at a haunted restaurant ("Elegantly Wasted" was playing when we walked in – it’s the ghosts way of offering up a vision of my future) and my boss and co-workers presented me with gifts and a lovely bottle of red wine... Maybe it hasn’t been so bad after all...
Good times are ahead. Tonight I’m hitting the town with the girls you love to hate (because they’re prettier than you) and tomorrow I’m on the scene again with Dane who warns, "I hope everyone who needed to do anything in Toronto gets it done before Saturday night, because Valerie and I plan on burning the place down with our hot party cannons and boo-yah grenades." The boy knows his shit... Consider yourselves warned...
  • The White Stripes on the verge of splitting?
  • The Thrills new video for "Whatever Happened To Corey Haim?".
  • ... so there’s still hope.
  • Ian Brown’s back motherfuckers. And he’s got a strange new Techno/Monkey style.
  • Uh, we forgot to mention Morrissey’s touring other cities besides Toronto... We just don’t care about those places, that’s all.
  • And just because Manchester rules ok.
  • Le Tigre on heading out on tour this fall. They’re at Guvernment in Toronto on October 25th.
  • Is Victoria Beckham preggers? I didn’t even think anorexics got their periods?
  • I haven’t caught Olympic fever yet but now that althletes are dressing like rock-stars (see Ian Thorpe) I think I oughtta make the effort to check it out. Props to my girl Laura for the eye candy.
  • OK. Time to start cleaning out my desk... FUCK YEAH!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home