Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Life keeps turning up the awesome. There is talk of me having a British night at my beloved Red Square once a month. It's not confidential, but I've got potential...
  • I finally updated upcoming concerts!
  • This year's nominee's for the Shortlist Music Prize include, er, pretty much all of my favourite albums of this year so far (i.e. The Killers, Muse, The Streets, Franz Ferdinand, etc.)
  • This year's Toronto International Film Festival will blow minds. It boasts 328 films, including 100 world premieres and 81 North American premieres. So best.
  • Kings of Leon on their new album A-Ha Shake Heartbreak. Lovin the title.
  • After King Monkey's cameo in Alfonso Cuaron's Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, the Y Tu Mama Tambien director has returned the favour by offering to direct one of Ian Brown's videos.
  • Download some new Libertines, Rilo Kiley and Mooney Suzuki over at Large Hearted Boy.
  • Just incase you need another reason to hate Dave Matthews Band!
  • Who the hell did Brandon Flowers make-up? I'm terrified! SO WORST!
  • Britney keeps amazing me. Not only does she have horrible personal hygiene but when she picked up her Dad from rehab earlier this week, she looked amazingly shitty.
  • I'm always on the look-out for new role models like this one... Tipsy Good-Time Gal Struts In Stilettos.
  • Watch Napoleon Dynamite at the X-Games!
  • Still bored? Play Chicken Pong!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home