Sunday, August 29, 2004

Tonight's MTV Video Music Awards made me want to throw my television out the window, gauge out my eyes and chop off my own ears...
The Good
  • Beautiful women... Gwyneth Paltrow, Paris Hilton, Xtina, Gwen Stefani and Beyonce were platinum perfection.
  • Handsome men... P Diddy, Jay-Z and Fonzworth Bentley were dashing.
  • Mandy Moore and Marilyn Manson gave Beyonce & Jay-Z some stiff competition for Best Couple when they introduced The Polyphonic Spree together.
  • Kanye West's performance (because I can't resist a gospel choir). Honorable mention goes to Alicia Keyes whose performance made up for her horrible hair.
  • It was bittersweet when Jet won and the boys dedicated the award to Nic and Chris's father who recently passed away.
    The Bad
  • That horrible "rap" number with Fat Joe, Lil Jon, etc. Peter Panda said it best: "lean back, fall over, and die".
  • The Battle Of The Bands with Jet (who won, in my eyes, if only for their hott dancers), Hoobastank (OH MY GOD WORST PERFORMANCE EVER) and some other fuckin punk/emo shite band whose name is not even worth mentioning.
  • Ashlee Simpson in general.
    The Ugly
  • Usher DISGUSTS me. I find him irritating in every possibly way. And I never ever want to see his fuckin abs writhing in fake rain ever again. WORST.
  • Jojo.
  • Jessica Simpson sings like she's trying to poop. It's painful. She should just prance around like the dumb blond bimbo America knows and loves... And stop trying to be a singer by butchering Robbie Williams song!

  • ... Sooo to conclude, I wasted four hours of my life so I could tell you how shite the VMA's were. You love me long time.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home