Friday, August 27, 2004

All is good in the world because I AM GOING TO SEE MORRISSEY in Rocktober! Best birthday gift to myself evs!
  • Pencil this into your schedule. Next Friday September 3rd, Plus One at dN Lounge (233 Roncesvalles, Toronto). My girl Alana will be DJing. I will be there (getting my drink on) so come out and dance with me!
  • Here's hoping it's a very muddy weekend for the lucky fuckers at Reading and Leeds!
  • I try to avoid television but yesterday's Oprah interview with Gwyneth Paltrow was phenomenal! She just oozes class and elegance. And what a tear-jerker... "I wanted you to see Paris for the time with a man who will always love you, no matter what." WAAAAHHH.
  • Mansun release their last single ever, "Slipping Away", next month. Tear.
  • Scarlett Johansson is so hott. Too bad the fur she's wearing is nott.
  • Travis singles collection due in November.
  • I'll admit it, I'm gonna be sad when the Olympics are over this weekend... On the upside, there will be no Alexandre Despatie to remind me of my sexual frustration. So I guess its for the best.
  • Embrace played a secret flash gig in London’s Leicester Square last night before running off to avoid being arrested. That might just be the most rock'n'roll moment of their careers. Sadly.
  • A Valerie Movie. Another reason to fear falling in love.
  • Is this Julian Casablancas' secret girlfriend's secret weblog?
  • If the world's ending then did everyone forget to tell me? The Friendster Movie.
  • Sneaky Dee's second annual indie-rock prom happens this Saturday night.
  • Still bored? Worship appropriately.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home