Thursday, September 02, 2004

I came, I saw, I camped, I missed my computer...
  • Andrew Kendall has pictures of Pete Doherty's court appearance yesterday. Despite arriving in style, Pete was sentenced to four months in prison but the judge suspended the sentence for a year.
  • The making of The Killers music video for "All These Things That I've Done".
  • I just want you to know I reserve "Captian Bring Down and the Buzz Killers" as the name of my band.
  • Pictures of Morrissey at Carling!
  • The video for Ian Brown's new single "Keep What Ya Got" (featuring Noel Gallagher)! The King Monkey still looks stunning and when Ian and Noel hug my heart melts a little. You can watch it on Windows Media Player and Real Video too!
  • And just because I heart Beyonce.
  • It's all about Plus One tonight but the countdown is on bitches!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home