Monday, August 30, 2004

For those who love boys and rock'n'roll...
I've been celibate for many many months now... I had supressed my sexual desires so much so that I felt certain that such a thing was non-existant...
And then I discovered
rock'n'roll slash fiction... It's like boy-touching taken to a whole new level...
Now, less than one week later,
I'm a full-blown slash addict and my sex drive is back with a vengence...
So to celebrate, I would like to present to you...
My Top Five Favourite Rock'N'Roll Slash Stories...

1. This is what I lost my slash virginity to. It's my favourite... Morrissey/Franz Ferdinand rent-boy scenario!
2. Yummy Suede/Libertines slash goodness... Bernard Butler & Carlos Barat love affair.
3. Carl and Peter (The Libertines) slash with some leather and mild sado-masochism... *dies*
4. Blur (Damon Albarn and Graham Coxen) slash!
From teenage boys to blow jobs and tea.
5.
Alex James and Jarvis Cocker build a fort (and get it on)!
Honorable Mentions
1.
Libertines (Peter/Carl)... Elevator sex!
2. Morrisey/NME slash!
3. Libertines (Peter/Carl)... In a swimming pool!
4. Mike Joyce/Andy Rourke (The Smiths) slash!
5. Libertines (Peter/Carl)... Before the fame!
THANKYOUVERYMUCHANDGOODNIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home