Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I'm on my own again. I celebrated by putting the "I Only Brake For Morrissey" bumper sticker back on my car. Rock'n'roll.
  • If you know me at all you know one on my FAVOURITIST bands is theaudience. Today Scenestars graciously offers up one of their best tracks for your downloading pleasure... Ladies and gentlemen... A Pessimist Is Never Disappointed!
  • I don't suppose Paris' body comes with the jewerlery does it!?!
  • Slow news day... The Killers are afraid of flying.
  • Madonna was right - there is nothing better than classy shoes... "According to press rumours, Madonna is refusing to wear any shoes by Manolo Blahnik after the designer made derogatory comments about her acting abilities. Poor Madge will be suffering for her principles: she once said wearing them was better than sex." What a tragic loss for the material girl.
  • Because Nancy Sinatra is unfuckingbelievably yawesome. Yes, awesome with a "Y". Yawesome bitches.
  • OMG! I'm not the only one who launches "sandwich" attacks at people! Remember my song to the tune of Hot Hot Heat's "Bandages"?
  • Yeah Yeah Yeah's video for "Y Control".
  • Because I love this Canadian bitch!
  • Remember, Morrissey is for life - not just for Christmas!
  • Morrissey is love!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home