Monday, September 06, 2004

Moving sucks!
  • First of all I would just like to wish my friend Laila (and anyone else starting Uni today) the very best of luck! We heart!
  • Plus One ruled on Friday. If you weren't there you suck.
  • This weekend we finally made it to the cinema. We saw Vanity Fair and found it very aesthetically pleasing (especially the Johnathan Rhys Meyers parts!) and a treat for someone like me who adored the book. We also saw trailers for a bunch of movies we wanna see such as Wimbledon (because Paul Bettany reminds me of my old guitar teacher I had a massive crush on), Alfie (because its Jude Law), and The Mototcycle Diaries (because the only thing better than Gael GarcĂ­a Bernal is the story of Che Guevara)... Wow, I'm really boy crazy...
  • Congratulations to The Libertines for entering the UK album charts at #1! Just another reason Peter and Carl should kiss and make up!
  • Peter Doherty's in lurve!
  • OMG! The O.C. Season 2 preview!
  • Oh Britney... I'm completely speechless... At least she's proving to be an excellent source of inspiration for the White Trash party on Friday!
  • Bernard Butler and Brett Anderson's new album will be "special".
  • Andrew Kendall has gorgeous pictures of the Reading Festival!
  • Ambitious Outsiders has your hook-up for the new Interpol vid! We heart!
  • Check out the tits on the one on the left! Thanks Cecie!
  • Buy Noel Gallagher's Rolls Royce!
  • And speaking of Gallaghers, what's the deal with the Oasis DVD launch at The Mod Club this Thursday?
  • How to make a Versace salad!
  • And because I love stuff like this that reminds me being 12 years old again.
  • I'm moving today, (er, in a few hours actually) so updates over the next few days will be sporatic! And Happy O-Week my fellow students!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home