Friday, September 10, 2004

It was our first day at school today. We wore a see-through shirt and subsequently made lots of new friends.
  • TOMORROW!!! BE THERE!
  • Tonight is the soon-to-be infamous White Trash theme party... I would just like to offer my thanks to Britney Spears - her recent fashion faux-pas are proving to be a great inspiration to me.
  • Noel Gallagher has no friends. I know a few people interested in filling the position.
  • Pete Doherty's gone home to his Mum and Dad's to get clean. He started with a bath. HA!
  • Speaking of... The new Libertines single will be What Became Of The Likely Lads?
  • The Datsuns are clever boys.
  • It's Free Music Friday over at 10:51 Toronto!
  • The Toronto International Film Festival has kicked off!
  • Earlier this week my friends Aaron, Sean and Shaan (the "BROCK JOGGERS CLUB") ran amuck around the Brock campus. I was fortunate enough to witness over one hour of the videotaped magic at a party on Tuesday and now you too can catch a glimpse of the genius HERE and HERE!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home