Friday, November 03, 2006

its finally friday!

  • Kanye West lost it at the MTV Europe Music Awards. It's like an even more pathetic version of the "Wu Tang is for the children" incident at the Grammy's in '98.
  • BlogTO have posted their monthly music calendar for Toronto this November. I'm still depressed about the lack of rocking this past "Rocktober".
  • Borat is getting amazing reviews! Like we're talking universal acclaim! I'm seeing it this weekend I think so I'll let you know how it goes down.
  • Have an excellent weekend everyone (except mean a-Ha fans, you can go fuck yourselves)!

  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm a huge fan of borat, and all of the other Cohen characters, so I know i'll love the movie. Now I just need to think of how im going to see it in theatre. Most places aren't quick to let a fourteen year old into the R rated movies. Although Jackass 2 was fairly easy to get to..

    4:30 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    But ODB's comment was funny. Kanye is just a whiny bitch.

    5:33 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wow, these a-ha fans make smiths fans seem un-committed.

    10:16 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Borat was a riot! Great Blog

    11:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home