Friday, September 10, 2004

  • From Ambitious Outsiders (who got it from NME)
    Recently Robert Smith of the Cure made a comment on the Lollapalooza Festival cancellations addressing Morrissey in the process.
    Asked why he thought Curiosa had been such a success when the Morrissey-headlined Lollapalooza had to be cancelled due to poor ticket sales, Smith smirked,
    "Because Morrissey thinks he's a lot bigger over here than he actually is.."
    And the Cure? "I don't mean to be big-headed but we could go and play anywhere..."
    NEWSFLASH: ROBERT SMITH IS A FAT GOTH WHO NEEDS TO CHECK HIS EGO AND GROW UP!
  • As if it wasn't clear enough where WE stand in this great debate... Here's more reasons to join our winning team!
  • The Music Want You To Recognize Their Songs, Not Their Faces. We lurve them.
  • Stereogum has the Futureheads remix of The Streets "Fit But You Know It".
  • How much do I wish I was in NYC...
  • White Trash Socailite meets Goldie Lookin' Chain. Geeks out.
  • Don't be left in the dust! Quick! Jump on the bandwagon!
  • I once knew one of the filmmakers of this controversial new Nicole Kidman film... It's nice to know he's as fucked up as I thought he was.
  • Worst idea ever Hef. Really.
  • And yeah, I finally have Internet access in my new apartment... It only cost me my sanity - and $150 (thank you Nerds On Site) - but I did it!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home