Monday, September 13, 2004

Sex and the suburbs.
  • So my first ever DJ experience hosting a British night, SWANKERS, at Red Square was a great success in that lots of (good-looking) people experienced great tunes, cheap drinks, dancing and good times! Thanks for everyone who came out (especially the out-of-towners)! I heart any job that permits me to play my favourite songs, kiss boys and girls, drink, dance, and gets me laid. You made me smile! And thanks for the positive response my friends and for deeming me the hottest girl DJ ever (in St. Catharines anyway). Bless your hearts.
  • New Pete Doherty Babyshambles song bashes former bandmate and lover Carlos Barat. Okay, I made that last bit up.
  • Andrew Kendall has recent pics of our Peter.
  • Manchester is getting a rock museum! It's about fuckin time!
  • BRMC Update!
  • Noel Gallagher goes grocery shopping! The Sun deems it newsworthy because?
  • Stereogum has a 30-second teaser of Britney's "My Perogative" and Lindsay Lohan's new single. Both suck.
  • Ryan Adams: still a beautiful fuck-up! Makes for great t-shirts! (From The Modern Age)
  • PS: My friend saw Gael Garcia Bernal on the streets of Toronto today. We hate aforementioned friend now.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home