Tuesday, May 17, 2005

get well soon Kylie's boobies

  • Kylie Minogue has been diagnosed with breast cancer... which means her headlining perfomance at Glastonbury has been cancelled as she undergoes treatment. I wish her all the best. In the meantime, blame the drummer from The Zutons like MikeD did.
  • Coldplay have announced a huge North American tour which kicks off in Toronto on August 2nd (Rilo Kiley support).
  • Damon Albarn is waiting for Graham Coxon to return to Blur before they record a new album. Might be a long wait.
  • Go to Take Your Medicine and listen to The Futureheads "Decent Days and Nights" while dancing around your bedroom in your underoos. That's an order.
  • My boyfriend Dodge has your hook up for Brendan Benson who I love and so you should love him too.
  • Liam Gallagher is tipped to play the villain in a British gangster movie. Since when can he act? (Link from MikeD)
  • Geri Halliwell talks about sex toys, her raging libido and safe sex. (Link from MikeD)
  • How much did I love Britney and K-Fed on Ellen today? TOO MUCH!
  • Paris Hilton is launching a cologne for men. Hot. We totally need to get a bottle for Modern Laundry. (Link from MikeD)
  • Louis XIV's song "Paper Doll" is wonderfully filthy fun so I'm majorly disappointed their music video became a fucking lame Suicide Girls promotion (NSFW) which no one will never even see on account of all the naughty bits. Shame. I wish people would realize you can be tastefully sleazy. Like myself, my example.
  • 5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    damn.....mucho better. pink is hotter anyways. much obliged for the change

    7:13 PM  
    Blogger mike said...

    mmmm pink. Reminds me of horrible cranberry juice, or wait, is that red?

    I like the pink. I like my link, and I like to think Liam Gallagher needs a shrink.

    7:15 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Bossdj - I aim to please ;)

    9:42 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    mike - Cranberry juice is a deep pinky red. Lord knows I consume it and vodka in massive amounts.

    Props on the rhyming. Very clever.

    9:44 PM  
    Blogger Mike D said...

    I love how my name is all over this post. Muchas gracias mi chica caliente.

    Secondly, oh Graham when will you learn to put aside your ego? You know your good solo but when you join forces with Damon you guys are rock gods.

    I also saw the paper dolls video earlier today and you weren't exaggerating in the least about how bad it is. It appears who ever came up with and approved the concept was under the mistaken impression that sleazy and sexy equals showing women bearing their breasts constantly for seemingly no reason. This may be one of the laziest video treatment I've seen.

    1:43 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home