Friday, May 13, 2005

smelling the roses

I would personally like to thank my blog boyfriends Dodge and MikeD for this week’s love-triangle blog-drams. It’s been ever so entertaining to have two such handsome men fighting for me and I couldn’t be happier to come out on top with the best of both worlds. Nicely done boys. I hope the three of us live happily ever after in hot and sexy polyandrous sin. <3

And for the rest of you, if you wanna experience the best drama outside of The O.C. you can see the plot thicken as follows: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RIP Blog Love-Triangle Drams, May 2005.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike D said...

Awwwwww thanks Dharling. It may be tumultuous with you but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

MikeD

11:55 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

<3

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home