Wednesday, July 19, 2006

ladies who lunch

  • Yeah, I slacked off today and went for a long lunch. Deal with it.
  • Primal Scream's new video for "Dolls". Not as good as "Country Girl" (too much Bobby, needs more T&A shots).
  • Alex Kapranos (Franz Ferdinand) upset TOTP bosses by wearing a "Franz Fucking Ferdinand" shirt during the band's recent performance.
  • The Rapture have released details of their new album 'Pieces Of People We Love' (out in September).
  • What do you think about the new McAlmont and Butler single? It's no "Yes" that's for sure!
  • Liam Gallagher makes fun of people.
  • Season finale of Canada's Next Top Model tonight... I stopped watching weeks ago but I have a feeling I'll tune in anyway (I'm cheering for Sisi simply because the other two are so terribly dull).
  • 4 Comments:

    Blogger Gilberto said...

    Ylenia :(

    -G.

    3:29 PM  
    Blogger Gilberto said...

    Jarvis Cocker news:

    http://www.thetripwire.com/news/2006/7/19/jarvis-cocker-is-a-busy-dude

    -G.

    5:10 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Thanks G, Ylenia was my fave too.

    10:56 PM  
    Blogger boadwee blog said...

    My shirt would say,

    Alex Fucking Krapanus, er, I mean,
    Alex Fucking Kapranos.

    Just saw that lovely lad Nicky McCarthy at T in the Park. If I wasn't already married I'd marry him!

    xo

    boadwee

    9:44 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home