Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
waiting for pete doherty to die?
Monday, November 28, 2005
as if i haven't slept
Thursday, November 24, 2005
you fucking love it
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
the brits have their say
Take Your Medicine has compiled the Top 40 UK bands as voted by UK bloggers and podcasters! I LOVE THIS LIST! And I love that Girls Aloud are #1!
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
gin in teacups and leaves on the lawn
Monday, November 21, 2005
i'm in a wide open space
Friday, November 18, 2005
i will keep you on my mind
Thursday, November 17, 2005
popular culture no longer applies to me
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
in the future when all's well
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
dirty dancefloors and dreams of naughtiness
Monday, November 14, 2005
go art brut! go!
Some of the highlights:
- After the lyric “Stay off the crack” we were told to stay away from Pete Doherty because “he’s a bad man”.
- The bass amp caught on fire during the third song.
- Eddie led a Q&A session for 5 minutes while the smoke cleared.
- Eddie went out in to the audience for “Modern Art” walking around the Lee's Palace screaming “Modern art makes me want to rock out” without a mic.
- Everyone who attended has to form a band. Or Eddie will come back and be very disappointed in us.
- The band look like they're having incredible amounts of fun onstage and their enthousiasm is contagious.
- They're all very lovely people.
- At the end of the night I was coerced into having a picture of me and Eddie Argos and Ian from the band taken.
Anyway, the moral of the story is that Art Brut are fucking brilliant. If you have the chance, go see them.